“If you build it, they will come,” so says the 1989 movie “Field of Dreams.” What was true about that cinematic baseball diamond seems true about education technology.
In order to adequately prepare students for the future, educators have to dream big. They have to think outside the box, the paradigm, and the status quo. At this moment in technological history, educators need to get radical.
Below is a video that explores future possibilities of technology in education.
See more of Tim’s presentations here:
- Craft students into academic leaders through content bootcamps
- Teach 21st century job skills using literature and technology
- VIDEO: Becoming a Google certified educator is well worth $10
- Assistive technology gives students the gift of communication
- VIDEO: Zoom should be used for more than meetings — have students make podcasts