You may be unaware that a platform you use each and every day offers free training and low cost credentials that can advance your career. That’s right — Google has a certification program.
Becoming a Google certified educator offers a lot of value for a low cost. Teachers with almost no tech skills can take free training provided by Google and then take a test to show what they know.
Watch this video to see Tim’s presentation on becoming a Google certified educator.
Want more specific information? Check out this page for Tim’s presentation slidedeck.
Tim’s other presentations
- Craft students into academic leaders through content bootcamps
- Teach 21st century job skills using literature and technology
- VIDEO: Becoming a Google certified educator is well worth $10
- Assistive technology gives students the gift of communication
- VIDEO: Zoom should be used for more than meetings — have students make podcasts