What do Spotify, literature, and resumés have in common? Three English teachers and a Family Consumer Science collaborated to find new ways to teach practical skills to students while still imbibing them with classical literature.
In this project, students use Web 2.0 tools to create web-based resumés rich in media about famous literary characters.
See the presentation below to find out more:
See more of Tim’s presentations
- Craft students into academic leaders through content bootcamps
- Teach 21st century job skills using literature and technology
- VIDEO: Becoming a Google certified educator is well worth $10
- Assistive technology gives students the gift of communication
- VIDEO: Zoom should be used for more than meetings — have students make podcasts
- VIDEO: Ed tech integration requires dynamic vision