Enjoy this video presentation of my research project for a masters of classroom technology.
As an action-researcher, I suspect this project had a much greater effect on me than my students. I am proud of the time and dedication I gave to each student’s screencast; for some students, it might be the most individual attention they receive from a teacher.
Unfortunately, I cannot showcase those project files here as sharing them would violate FERPA and the terms of my IRB approval from BGSU. Suffice it to say I am a better teacher now because of this action research project.
Read the full paper here:
See more evidence of my work:
- PODCAST: New teachers need good audio coaching
- Augmented reality has a place in your classroom
- Help staff and save money by conducting a needs assessment
- VIDEO: Students should collaborate across the globe
- PODCAST: Network Attached Storage is a great investment for teachers
- SWIVL is the classroom robot you’ve been waiting for￼